We hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!
Things I want to do before I die.
1. Ride in a hot air balloon
2. Have 2 sources of passive income
3. Own my own kayak
4. Go jet skiing
5. Go zip lining
6. Visit the Grand Canyon
7. Go to Walt Disney world
8. Visit Oregon, Washington, Canada, Colorado, Florida, New York, Hawaii, North Carolina, Texas, Italy
9. Sell 50 of my paintings
10. Participate in a murder mystery dinner party
11. Donate blood
12. Visit a haunted place in the dark
13. Do an agility course with my dog
14. Adopt a pet from a shelter
15. Donate $1000 to an animal shelter
16. Have an herb garden
17. Cook a thanksgiving dinner for family
18. See a Broadway show
19. Visit Yosemite
20. See Old Faithful erupt in Yellowstone
21. Ride a tandem bike
22. Milk a cow
23. Take a photo of myself everyday for a year
24. Achieve debt freedom
25. Live without credit cards
26. Have a painting studio in my house
27. Visit an active volcano
28. Save a sea creature
29. Marry my best friend
30. Swim with dolphins
31. See the movie “The Bucket List”
32. Own a telescope
33. Drink 8 glasses of water in one day
34. Have my picture taken while standing on the edge of a rock cliff
35. Publish a scientific article
36. Go sky diving
37. Plant a tree
38. Sleep under the stars
39. Gamble in Vegas
40. Build a snowman
41. Bury a time capsule
42. Visit the Mall of America
43. Yell at the top of my lungs from a mountain top
44. Watch the sun rise from Joshua Tree National Forest
45. At a red light, get out of the car and dance in the street briefly then get back in the car before the light turns green again
46. Jump into a huge pile of fallen leaves
47. Bake an apple pie from scratch
48. Watch a movie at a drive in theater
49. Send a letter in a bottle
50. Visit the pyramids of Egypt
51. Do something nice for someone else and don’t tell ANYONE about it
52. Put my feet in the Atlantic Ocean
Have anymore I should add?
For Veteran’s Day today we headed back to Lagoon Valley for more mountain biking! Casey did the tough hills while Penny and I stayed on flat ground 🙂
Casey’s view from the top
Ready to ride!
Going to run around the lake!
Crazy helmet hair!
Penny roaming under the trees
Trying to get the ducks
Casey has his game face on!
Penny at the dog park
As many of you know, we are moving to Georgia in January. We have 2 people lined up to take over the lease on our apartment in Davis after Casey graduates in December. We took some pictures of our apartment to show to them as they are currently in Denmark and Washington D.C. They turned out pretty good!
We went mountain biking today about 30 minutes away in Vacaville at a place called Lagoon Valley. It was so beautiful and a much easier ride than the last time we went riding! They had a frisbee golf course, a dog park, an archery range, a lake, picnic grounds, fields that went on forever, horse stables, and we even saw a family of deer!
Casey conquering the first hill
The view from the top
This was Casey at the top…
…and this was me at the top
Tons of open space!
Nice picnic area
My first time riding with no hands!
Next time we have to go to the dog park!